Are you struggling to get the hang of Twitter? Or, indeed, struggling to see the point of it at all? If so, my new ebook is for you. In Making the Most of Twitter, I show you how to get started with this powerful and versatile social media tool. I walk you through its main features, providing many examples of how it can be used to promote and share your research. We’ll cover the absolute basics before moving on to more sophisticated techniques and third-party apps to enhance your Twitter experience.
Some of the questions I address include:
- How do I talk about my research on Twitter?
- Who should I talk to, and how do I find them?
- How much time should I spend on Twitter?
- What shouldn’t I say?
- How do I best use Twitter at conferences?
- How can I measure my effectiveness on Twitter?
- What can’t Twitter do?
- How do I avoid the pitfalls?