With lots of practical guidance and tips, this hands-on workshop helps you impress your examiners, improve your writing style, and avoid common problems such as writer’s block.
By the end of the workshop you will have
- Identified the strengths & weaknesses of your current writing style
- Discovered useful tips & tricks for improving the shape, structure & style of your academic writing
- Received practical advice on getting started with your writing & overcoming writer’s block
- “I enjoyed it all. All very practical for someone just starting her thesis.”
- “This workshop was helpful and encouraging. It made it easy to understand basic problems while writing.
- “Thank you very much for this wonderful session. Look forward to attending more of them”
- “Practical examples on how to write clearly.”
- “I personally found the rules extremely helpful when I applied them to my own writing.”