I have run the following workshops for academic researchers at a number of institutions, including the University of Sussex, Birkbeck, Royal Holloway, the University of Reading, the University of Surrey, and Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Editing Your Thesis
- Making Progress in Your Doctorate
- Planning, Structuring & Writing Your Thesis
- Preparing for the Final Year of Your PhD
- Undertaking a Literature Review
- Preparing for Your Viva
- The Effective Researcher
- Practical Tips to Improve Your Academic Writing
- Using Technology to Manage & Promote Your Research
- The Part-Time Researcher
- Thesis Boot Camp
I am also happy to design bespoke workshops if you have more specific requirements.
(There may be additional costs if substantial travel or an overnight stay is required)