I have run the following workshops for academic researchers, mainly at the University of Sussex. They can be adapted for delivery at other institutions and the training materials are available to license for use on Virtual Learning Environments.
- Digital Tools for Managing Your Research
- Building your Academic Web Presence with Social Media
- Undertaking a Literature Review in the Arts & Humanities
- Preparing for the Final Year of Your PhD in the Arts & Humanities
- The Part-Time Researcher
- Starting Your PhD
- Improving your Academic Writing
I am also happy to design bespoke workshops if you have more specific requirements.
I generally require only a PC and projector; hands-on sessions might require the installation of specialist software on participants’ computers.
Costs depend on the session length and location, but generally range from £245 – £795. Prices are higher if it requires substantial travel or an overnight stay.
Slides and handouts are provided for attendees.