I have run the following workshops for academic researchers at a number of institutions, including the University of Sussex, Birkbeck, Royal Holloway, the University of Reading, the University of Surrey, the University of Portsmouth, and Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Editing Your Thesis
- Making Progress in Your Doctorate
- Planning, Structuring & Writing Your Thesis
- Preparing for the Final Year of Your PhD
- Undertaking a Literature Review
- Preparing for Your Viva
- The Effective Researcher
- Practical Tips to Improve Your Academic Writing
- Using Technology to Manage & Promote Your Research
- The Part-Time Researcher
- Thesis Boot Camp
- Book Sprint
I am also happy to design bespoke workshops if you have more specific requirements.
Catherine has delivered several workshops as part of our Researcher Development Programme. She has a clear understanding of the needs of researchers, and her workshops are always well prepared. She is an experienced and knowledgeable facilitator with a calm and confident approach, who motivates and enthuses participants in her workshops. Helen Hampson, Researcher Development Officer, University of Sussex